1. Be Bold or Italic. Never Regular.
Great play on words, or shall we say, font face.
2. A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
Great inspirational words from the sea – in a cute nautical theme.
3. All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.
Words of wisdom from the great animator, entrepreneur, entertainer, film producer, director and screenwriter Walt Disney.
4. Success – What it really looks like!
This cute illustration demonstrates what real success looks like, with an squiggly line representing all the ups and downs and turnarounds.
5. It’s not about brand, it’s about style.
Branding is a lifestyle.
6. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
The illustration for this quote is delightfully perky and really makes you feel like forgetting your worries and go dancing in the rain!
7. Designers are meant to be loved. Not to be Understood.
This quote is by Margaret Oscar, a tone-of-voice consultant who helps express personality though written communication.
8. To live a creative life we must loose our fear of being wrong.
This quote is by Joseph Chilton Pearce, an American author of a number of books on child development.
9. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
This quote is by Stephen Glenn or better known as “Steve Martin”, an American actor, comedian, author, playwright, producer, musician and composer.
10. You can’t always get what you want but if you get sometimes you might find you get what you need.
The quote is from the great Rolling Stones song, You Can’t Always Get What You Want.
11. A good deed brightens a dark world.
Inspiration for pro-bono work and volunteering for great causes that empower you (and the industry).
12. In the end, what we regret most are the chances we never took.
This quote is by Fraser Krane the fictional character from the American television sitcoms Cheers and Frasier, portrayed by Kelsey Grammer for 20 years.
13. This Moment is An Opportunity
A graphic designers thumbnail sketch during a client meeting.
14. Take at Least One. A Chance.
We dare you to print this poster off and hang it in your office – inspire others to take a chance.
15. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
This quote is from the famous Dr. Seuss, the American writer, poet, and cartoonist.
16. Every Artist was First an Amateur.
Inspiration for designers to never forget to nurture the industry. We were all amateurs once. The industry is a reflection of our own intentions, work, passion and drive.
16. Creative and healthy living quote.
Some daily words of wisdom for graphic designers to proactively take in their professional and personal life.
17. Make it Happen.
Or just be the change you want to see in the design world. Be creative. Make it happen!
18. If it’s meant to be. It will be.
Designers need to remember to take creative risks – that’s the design that stimulates creativity. Trust in your creative curiosity. Trust uncertainty. If it’s meant to be, it will be.
19. Wake up and be Awesome!
We think you’re awesome. So wake up tomorrow and start thinking it too. 🙂
Did you Smile? Leave us a comment if you did. Or tell us about an inspirational quote that you like!