Girls Learning Code
We helped Girls Learning Code design a national website for the 2014 Girls Learn to Code Day with fun, girly colour schemes to promote #glccodeday across chapters in Canada presented in partnership with MasterCard.
The Strategic Stuff
- We helped define the look and feel for the website, posters, stickers, and postcard for 18 Chapters across Canada.
- On November 8th 2014 across Canada and online, a full day workshop for girls between 8-17 years old will be free to attend thanks to MasterCard.
- It was important to empower young women to discover a passion for technology, gain experience being a builder of the web and technology, build and develop a one page website to strengthen confidence and a willingness to learn new things and create visual appeal on the website.
- Use CSS3 tricks to animate copy, images and visuals to make website magic.
- Create concepts for code puns for funky, girly stickers like code your style and <br> dance.
And there’s more…