It’s time to take matters into your own hands with an affordable one-day workshop – such as the Start-up Branding and Marketing Promotions workshop that we’re offering! It’s the ideal way to learn about, create and manage your marketing and promotions strategy in-house.
Here’s What You’ll Take Away From The Workshop
- The key concepts of branding techniques, branding of print collateral, and marketing promotions, taught by experts who know a thing or two about the business (that would be us!).
- A keen understanding of branding, print pieces, and marketing promotions that will help launch your business and boost your company profile, services and products to customers who looking for what you specifically offer.
- Comprehension of logo branding, the importance of naming your business, the different types of print collateral you should utilize, how to maximize print and design budgets, and a sharper focus when planning promotional opportunities for your niche market.
- The importance of creating a verbal brand identity chart.
- Creating a mini-presentation for your business.
- Developing business strategies and role-playing different scenarios in anticipation for pitching up-coming marketing promotions.
Actually, Why Is This Workshop Different?
We’re so glad you asked! Not only do we make the Start-up Branding and Marketing Promotions workshop fun and interactive (so that you pay attention and retain all the important info we’re serving up), but we believe in an intimate classroom environment. That means there are only 12 spots available, so you’ll get individual attention from our attentive instructor. It’s all the hands-on business coaching and support, promotion ideas and marketing tips you can shake a stick at – plus unlimited high-fives for a job well done!
Should I Be There?
Yes. Yes, you should.
But seriously, the Start-up Branding and Marketing Promotions workshop is ideal for a range of professionals. From a business start-up, to the person just starting up their business, to entrepreneurs who want a better understanding of how marketing works, to the kickstarter who has a brilliant idea but doesn’t know what to do with it – this is the workshop for you. You don’t need any marketing, promotions or graphic artistry skills to attend. All you need is a yearning to succeed and learn. And it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing budget you have to work with – this workshop will teach you what strategies and methods to employ to ensure you make the most of your money.
Are you ready to sign up? Like we said previously, there are only 12 seats per workshop available, and you don’t want to miss out on this amazing, personalized opportunity in Downtown Barrie. You can learn more and sign up for these sessions on the Start-up Branding and Marketing Promotions Workshop page, and pick the date that works for you.
We can’t wait to see you there!