And then this happiness leads to excitement, which leads to smiling, maybe some clapping or even a lil’ chair dancing. We’ve also noticed it affects our productivity and kick starts our creative minds.
Music is always heard in our office. That’s because it’s a great way to take in inspiring words from other artists, uplifting beats and vocals, while easing the tension of a fast paced work environment.
Here’s list of inspirational tracks we’ve been grooving to. Have a listen and share your creative thoughts with us!
- Cults – Go Outside
- Porcelain Raft – Drifting In and Out
- Library Voices – Generation Handclap
- Cœur de Pirate – Danse et danse
- M83 – Midnight City
- Atlas Sound – Logos
- Bibio – Fire Ant
- YELLE – Safari Disco Club
- Ohbijou – Niagara
- Darius – Maliblue
- Of Monsters and Men – Little Talks
- Ratatat – Loud Pipes
- I’ll get You – Classixx feat. Jeppe/ Kitsuné x The Cobrasnake EP
We’re not the only ones who believes the power music has on creativity. Check out the article, Music’s Influence on Creativity, on HOWDesign.